Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change the email address on iphone?

My old iphone broke, and one of my dads friends gave me his old one. All of his information contacts accounts etc are still on there. That I can deal with. I use my dads itunes account and have to change my email. what do I do?How do you change the email address on iphone?I looked a similar question several days ago. during the process of trying to find the answer I stumbled upon a way to get the new iphone 4g from www.theiphone4talk.tk! the iphone is scheduled to ship in just a few days %26amp; im so excited!



Enjoy the new iphoneHow do you change the email address on iphone?My advice would be to %26quot;wipe%26quot; the old iPhone. You can do that connected to iTunes (restore default) or from settings on the phone. This will wipe out all info on the phone. You can then sync with iTunes again. If you have a backup of your old phone in iTunes, you can restore that too! See the link below!