Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change my log on and log off options on my laptop?

Ok. My father was trying to fix my laptop, and now the log on and log off is switched to Professional/ Classic view. But when I go to change it, it tells me %26quot;Client Services for NetWare has disabled the Welcome Screen and Fast User Switching. To restore these features, you must uninstall Client Services for NetWare.%26quot; How do i do that? Every time I try to do that, I seem to come up with so solution. Does anyone know how to fix it?How do I change my log on and log off options on my laptop?First things first whats your OS

depending on your OS, you could go to feature and programs or add remove programs, and look their, then go to windows components and search their.
  • training a boy
  • gals need relationship advice
  •