Friday, June 3, 2011

How do i change postage on EBAY?

i have sold something on ebay, and thought that the buyer was from american (Im from the uk) so i added on extra P%26amp;P price, she has now told me she is from england, so i need to revice the postage price, how do i do this?? i have already sent her the invoice?!How do i change postage on EBAY?Ebay - what is going on with change to postage prices whilst listing?



Whoa - got up this morning to do my daily listings of books on Ebay and found that I can't charge more than 锟?.75 for postage - A lot of books cost much more than this to send and I havent received an email from Ebay notifying of any changes.Anybody know whats going on?Seems like another con exercise for them to make more commission to me - looks like I'm now going to have to list some items at a much higher price which is not good at all.



http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-answers