Friday, June 3, 2011

Poll: (Guys ONLY): If you could change ONE THING on your GF, what would that be?

GF is 'girlfriend' btw.Poll: (Guys ONLY): If you could change ONE THING on your GF, what would that be?Her stubbornness!



Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;Poll: (Guys ONLY): If you could change ONE THING on your GF, what would that be?bigger *** and ****,Poll: (Guys ONLY): If you could change ONE THING on your GF, what would that be?No guy would ever wanna change me cause I'm PERFECT. Hell, I'd even do me!Poll: (Guys ONLY): If you could change ONE THING on your GF, what would that be?nothing, to me my girlfriend is perfectPoll: (Guys ONLY): If you could change ONE THING on your GF, what would that be?Her walrus dewlapPoll: (Guys ONLY): If you could change ONE THING on your GF, what would that be?Her horrible screaming fits she throws when I screamed first. I do the screaming in this place not her. When will she learn?Poll: (Guys ONLY): If you could change ONE THING on your GF, what would that be?Nothing. Other than her violent acts at times, my girlfriends perfect and I wouldn't change a thing in her ..Poll: (Guys ONLY): If you could change ONE THING on your GF, what would that be?less clothing.



AMIRITE GUYS!?!



*highfive*Poll: (Guys ONLY): If you could change ONE THING on your GF, what would that be?She'd exist, for starters.Poll: (Guys ONLY): If you could change ONE THING on your GF, what would that be?Nothing (@_@)
  • tv card for laptop
  • connect computers through cable
  •