Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can you change the gray face on yahoo answers to my avatar?

I want to change that little gray face to my avatar. Because i change my avatar for yahoo messenger, but I don't know how to get it on here.How can you change the gray face on yahoo answers to my avatar?If you have created an avatar and you are able to display it on your Yahoo Messenger, do this:



To display your Avatar in Yahoo! Answers:



1. Click on your Yahoo Answers avatar.



2. Click on %26quot;Edit My Info%26quot;



3. In the picture setting, select %26quot;Use my Yahoo! Avatar%26quot;



4. Click %26quot;Preview%26quot;



5. Click %26quot;OK?

----------------------------

TO CHANGE YOUR AVATAR TO YOUR PICTURE AS YOUR ALTERNATE DISPLAY:



(Be sure you have your favorite pictures saved on your computer: to drive:C 楳y Pictures?folder.)



Click on this link http://360.yahoo.com/ to go to your Yahoo 360 page.



1. Click on 楳y Page?then click 楨dit Personal Photos?br>


2. Upload your picture (click on %26quot;Browse%26quot;, go to drive:C , open 楳y Pictures?folder and select the picture you want to use.



3. Then click 楽ave?to upload the picture.



4. Check %26quot;Set as primary%26quot; next to your picture



5. Click %26quot;Save%26quot; to finish.

Please note: You can add up to four personal images (it must be a jpeg file, either .jpg or .jpeg.) and one of these can be your Yahoo! Avatar. You can select one image to be your primary profile picture. The photos you upload will be publicly visible to everyone on Yahoo! 360掳.



To display your picture in Yahoo! Answers::



1. Click on your Yahoo Answers avatar.



2. Click on %26quot;Edit My Info%26quot;



3. In the picture setting, select %26quot;Use my Yahoo! 360 Picture%26quot;



4. Click %26quot;Preview%26quot;



5. Click %26quot;OK?br>


Note: Yahoo! 360 is acting erratically most of the time, and you might not be able to display your picture right away. But this is how it is done. Sometimes it takes days or weeks, so keep on trying.

How can you change the gray face on yahoo answers to my avatar?yeaaahh... i still don't get it.

Report Abuse

How can you change the gray face on yahoo answers to my avatar?Click on the gray face avatr to go to your profile page.

On the right in blue letters click on %26quot;Edit My Info%26quot;

This is your preference page.

Scroll down to where it says %26quot;Picture%26quot;

Since you have already created an avatar all you have to do is click where it says, %26quot;Use my Yahoo avatar%26quot;.

Scroll down and click %26quot;Preview%26quot;

Click %26quot;OK%26quot; on the next page.How can you change the gray face on yahoo answers to my avatar?1. Go to your profile

2. Click Edit My Info

3. On Picture section, choose %26quot;Use my Yahoo! 360 Picture%26quot; (you must have 360 account to do this%26quot; or %26quot;Use my Yahoo! Avatars%26quot; (first, go to http://avatars.yahoo.com and made your avatar there, when you're finished, go back to Edit My Info screen)

4. Click Submit then click OK