Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I change the circuit breaker on a 1995 Pontiac Sunfire?

The headlights stopped working last night. I just changed the bulbs about 2 months ago. The flash to pass are working, so I've concluded that it must be the circuit breaker.

My question is, how do I change the circuit breaker? It's got a little piece of red plastic covering it in the fuse panel and I cannot figure out how to pull it out.



Anyone know how?How do I change the circuit breaker on a 1995 Pontiac Sunfire?check the upfront fuses for the headlights, left and right side fuses. i dont know why it would pop both at once though. your relay may have a snap out plate, then you have to unscrew it from the back side. it sounds like the lowbeam side is what is giving you the problem.How do I change the circuit breaker on a 1995 Pontiac Sunfire?Incorrect conclusion.



If you just put the bulbs in two months ago, they are likely burnt out. When you put bulbs in and touch them, the oil from your hands will cause to blow out after time. Replace the bulbs again.