Monday, September 19, 2011

How can I change the format in Nero Vision so it can play on windows media player?

I made a DVD in Nero Vision then I went to play it in another computer that does not have Nero Vision and it will not play. Windows Media Player pops up with an error that %26quot;Windows Player cannot play the file. The player might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.%26quot; What should I do? I have to play it tomorrow morning on a laptop that does not have Nero but does have Windows Media Player.How can I change the format in Nero Vision so it can play on windows media player?Nero versions are specific to the burner they come with. LG dual layer burners, ( burn both cd and dvd ) use nero express, Pioneer pending what model , depends on what version of nero you get. I got Pioneer model 112 and get nero essentials 7