Monday, September 19, 2011

Why do my pictures open up with Notepad instead of Windows Photo Gallery? And how do i change it?

I have a HP vista17e...Windows Vista Home Premium. When i want to look at my photos in my computer it opens up with Windows Photo Gallery. I know i can right click and open it Windows Photo Gallery but i just want to click on the photo and open it up instantly instead of these random numbers and letter on a Notepad. How do we change this setting? Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!Why do my pictures open up with Notepad instead of Windows Photo Gallery? And how do i change it?You almost have it. You know your temporary fix, where you right click it and select open with windows photo gallery? instead of clicking on open with windows photo gallery, click on %26quot;choose program...%26quot; THEN select windows photo gallery. this should make it automatic, and open it by default instead of notepad.



If i'm wrong, then sorry. i stand corrected. But its always worked for me =)