Friday, September 23, 2011

When you answer a question and then notice someone else said the same thing, do you change it or leave it?

I couldn't fit everything I wanted in the actual question, so here: When you answer a question on here and then notice someone else before you said almost the same thing, do you change your answer or leave it?



I generally leave it, just because I'm too lazy to go back and change it.When you answer a question and then notice someone else said the same thing, do you change it or leave it?Leave it, and move on.When you answer a question and then notice someone else said the same thing, do you change it or leave it?I usually just put



'@enter username here: DAMMIT!!'When you answer a question and then notice someone else said the same thing, do you change it or leave it?I leave it.





answer mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;When you answer a question and then notice someone else said the same thing, do you change it or leave it?i usually leave it, its been happening to me though a lot thoughWhen you answer a question and then notice someone else said the same thing, do you change it or leave it?i usually edit it slightly...just to make mine a little betterWhen you answer a question and then notice someone else said the same thing, do you change it or leave it?i leave it because most times (like in P%26amp;S) you get different answers from different people.When you answer a question and then notice someone else said the same thing, do you change it or leave it?I usually add something along the lines of %26quot;*looks up at @hsdifj* We're awesome.%26quot;When you answer a question and then notice someone else said the same thing, do you change it or leave it?I sometimes change it. Depends on the answer.



If the person before me said it, then I have to change it. Otherwise, I'll look like a copycat and I won't get best answer. :P



If it was the person below me, I'll leave it.When you answer a question and then notice someone else said the same thing, do you change it or leave it?Yeah I leave it too.. Cause that way it confirms the validity of the answer if more than one person says it it's more likely to be true and that's what matters