Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm going to a pool party later. Do I wear my bathing suit to the party or change into it there?

I'm a guy. Should I bring my bathing suit in a sports bag and change when I arrive, or come with it already on? I know there'll be a bon fire later, so do you think I should bring a change of clothes so I don't have to sit around in a wet bathing suit? Thanks for your advice.I'm going to a pool party later. Do I wear my bathing suit to the party or change into it there?Wear it there and bring some dry shorts with you. Wear a shirt too.I'm going to a pool party later. Do I wear my bathing suit to the party or change into it there?If they're swim shorts then yeah just wear then there with a t-shirt. and definitely bring a change of clothes so you're not uncomfortable.I'm going to a pool party later. Do I wear my bathing suit to the party or change into it there?Wear your swim trunks with a t-shirt and some flip flops if you have some.I'm going to a pool party later. Do I wear my bathing suit to the party or change into it there?oops my bad i didn't see the guy part lols in that case yea just where a t-shirt and bring dry clothes look very manly sorry sorry sorry :/I'm going to a pool party later. Do I wear my bathing suit to the party or change into it there?Take a change of extra clothes. Arrive in your swim suit.I'm going to a pool party later. Do I wear my bathing suit to the party or change into it there?Wear your bathing suit there with a tee shirt. And then just bring a dry pair of shorts to change into later. :)

Have fun!I'm going to a pool party later. Do I wear my bathing suit to the party or change into it there?you could go there in your bathing suit and bring some extra clothes for later. you wouldn't have to go change while everyone's already getting in the pool and affter swimming other people are going to be changing too so you wouldn't be missing anything at the bonfire.I'm going to a pool party later. Do I wear my bathing suit to the party or change into it there?Wear your bathing suit with a t-shirt and then bring a extra pair of clothes