Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I get rid of the grey bars on Direct TV?

We just got Direct TV, and when I watch standard 4:3 definition video the bars on the side are grey while the format is in the %26quot;pillar%26quot; mode. Is there any way that I can change these bars to black? I know that I can zoom or stretch the picture to fit my screen, but I would rather keep it in its native format. Thanks for the help.How do I get rid of the grey bars on Direct TV?Black duct tape?How do I get rid of the grey bars on Direct TV?I would switch to black side bars. You will find that most hd tv programs fill the screen. When it goes to sd programming, you end up with a smaller picture but if you zoom out, the picture looks grainy. It has something to do with how the program was filmed and you can't do anything to correct it other than zooming out and that doesn't look good most of the time. It makes the people appear fatter than they really are

Sorry.
  • DSL Internet / Router problem
  • artificial toe nails
  •