Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I permanently change the paragraph settings in Word 2007?

I opened up the paragraph settings, changed them to what I wanted, clicked on the default button. It asked if I wanted this permanently changed to the Normal setting and I clicked yes. I closed Word down and reopened it and it went back to the previous settings, not changing it to the way I would like. Is it really possible to change this and if you know how, please let me know. Thanks.How do I permanently change the paragraph settings in Word 2007?Did you look at the same paragraph you changed in the first place? I'm not sure making the changed style the Default changes all instances of it on existing documents. It may only affect new paragraphs or documents, and, of course, the paragraph that was changed.



Hope that helps.How do I permanently change the paragraph settings in Word 2007?This does not fix my issue. I need to know how to change my paragraph default settings permanently.

Report Abuse