Monday, September 19, 2011

How can I change my reply to address back to ohionow@yahoo.com after someone has changed it to ohionovv?

Someone ran a scam on my address book and changed my reply to address from ohionow@yahoo.com to ohionovv so that replies go to someone besides me. I'd also like to change my password.How can I change my reply to address back to ohionow@yahoo.com after someone has changed it to ohionovv?Name change for mail - follow these steps:



1. Click %26quot;Options%26quot; in the upper-right corner of your Mail page, select %26quot;More Options%26quot;



2. From the list on the left, click %26quot;Accounts%26quot;



3. Click Add or edit an account ?it檚 toward the middle of the page.



4. In the box on the left, click Yahoo! Mail.



5. Click Edit.



6. In the %26quot;From name%26quot; box enter your name exactly as you'd like it to appear within your outgoing messages.



7. If you leave the %26quot;Reply-To%26quot; field blank, your Yahoo! Mail address will be automatically included as the return address in your outgoing messages. If you'd like a different return address to be included, enter it after %26quot;Reply-To%26quot;.



8. Click the %26quot;Save%26quot; button to put your new settings into effect.





Password change

Go here: https://edit.yahoo.com/config/change_pw? Sign in with your current password. On the next page click %26quot;change password%26quot; -%26gt; enter your current password in the first box and your new password in the 2nd and in the 3rd. Don't forget to save your new settings!