Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to change the sms balloons on my iPhone 3gs?

I've heard lots of things about Cydia or Winterboard but I have no idea what those things are.



I updated my Iphone 3gs to iOS4 and I just want to know how to change those colours.



I tried to google it but my results were %26quot;I must jailbreak my iPhone%26quot; and believe me, I have no idea what that means.



So could you please explain everything to me so I can understand these things.



I tried to search on the App Store %26quot;Cydia%26quot; or %26quot;Winterboard%26quot; but there were no results.



Thank you for helping;)How to change the sms balloons on my iPhone 3gs?I googled a similar question this week. in attempting to search the solution I stumbled upon a way to get the iOS4 for free from 2iphone4share.tk!! mine is arriving in 3 days %26amp; I'm so excited!!



Enjoy the new phone
  • bird
  • crying relate to beauty
  •