Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I change the order of preferred networks?

When I cannot get to it? When I click this button it doesnt bring that up it brings up wireless network connection properties.



What do I do? It is not currently showing any networks at all, although wireless is on and networks are availableHow do I change the order of preferred networks?click refresh network list. Also are you using a third party network software or simple windows? sometimes you might be having some interference from other 2.4 ghz appliances such as cordless phones or microwaves, and your list would temporarily disappear. Your question isnt verry specific. Give us a better scenario, more info. Are you using built in wifi card or usb adapter? are you connecting to your own wireless router or another router thats in another house/appartment, what channel are they broadcasting on? etc etcHow do I change the order of preferred networks?unplug router, wait 30 seconds. plug back in