Monday, September 19, 2011

Sims 2: How do I change how many sims can live on one lot?

My sim hubby and wife both want to have 10 kids. They've got 7 so far and two have moved off to college leaving 5 kids plus 2 adults living on the lot. The game won't let me have anymore kids, presumably because the lot is full. I know there's a cheat out there that will allow you to have more sims on a lot, but I haven't been able to find it. I was just wondering if anyone knew it or knew where I could find it. Thanks!Sims 2: How do I change how many sims can live on one lot?This will show you how to do it...truthfully, I wouldn't do it.



http://snootysims.com/boolpropindex.php?Sims 2: How do I change how many sims can live on one lot?well you cant really but you can create a family and move them into a existing house! Does that helpSims 2: How do I change how many sims can live on one lot?i don't know it either! but you know you can just wait til there is a teen on the lot and make him or her go to College too!Sims 2: How do I change how many sims can live on one lot?There's a cheat and a hack/mod. I use the hack/mod by Doc Doofus called %26quot;No Family Size Limit in Game.%26quot; Available here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.ph



The cheat is a boolProp cheat. I don't use these unless I absolutely have to. boolProp cheats can destroy your game, so try to avoid them, if possible.



Doc Doofus' hack works great. I have a lot with close to 90 sims on it and it runs realllllyyyyyy ssssssllllllooooooowwww, but that's got more to do with the large number of sims, not the hack. When there were only 25 or so, the game ran at normal speed.
  • parameter order
  • loss of control in hands
  •