Friday, September 23, 2011

What's my problem? Motivation? Concentration? How can I change it?

I can't do my homework without taking many breaks in between, I can't run a mile all the way through, I can't start anything without stopping somewhere on the way to a goal?

It's affecting my life in a negative way.

How can I change this?What's my problem? Motivation? Concentration? How can I change it?Make up your mind to finish what you start, no matter what. Act as though you have already accomplished your goal and you are halfway there. Live with passion, have genuine interest in all that you do. Don't entertain negative thoughts. Repeat %26quot;I can do anything I set my mind to%26quot; three times out loud. Do this before you start any project and repeat it again when your inner whiner starts to make noise. Believe in your ability to get things done. Don't ever doubt yourself. This is essential to achieving your goals.What's my problem? Motivation? Concentration? How can I change it?this is a result of a little known cosmic law called The Law Of Seven. It basically says that if you are doing ANYTHING that has a clear beginning and a clear end, there will be two points in that process where the energy will slow down.



These points are the intervals. I used to have it happen to me all the time when I mowed lawns. No matter how small or how large the lawn, the VERY LAST TINY PART was the hardest for me. I just DIDN'T want to finish it. Of course, back when I was mowing lawns, I never heard of that law. I found out about that later.



For you, just be aware that you WILL come across these two points with EVERYTHING you do. Like I said, it's a COSMIC LAW. So, you have to observe yourself and if you notice that you are getting to the end, you must use PURE will power to bridge the interval.



This is the secret meaning behind the Aesops fable %26quot;The Hare And The Tortoise%26quot; by the way. It was about the Law of Seven. The Hare started off great. And at the very end of the race, he didnt' cross the finish line but he FELL ASLEEP (a metaphor for our ordinary consciousness, when we aren't intentionally being AWARE of ourselves). And then the tortoise won the race.